Choosing a provider for managed IT services in Orange County or locally to you takes some consideration.
What is a Managed IT Services Provider? It is simply a tech company that is outsourced to manage and handle another organization’s IT platform, either in part or in its entirety.
In the past, companies approached their IT with an “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” philosophy. In theory, this was fine, but in practice, this just doesn’t work. A managed services provider (MSP) is more proactive in its approach; it anticipates and mitigates IT risks before they arise.
MSPs offer an array of services that relate to monitoring equipment, identifying future issues, implementing cloud-based back-up, and dealing with problems such as disaster recovery. They may also offer services in regulatory compliance, strategic consultancy, and cybersecurity.
According to market research, at least 41% of companies will outsource to MSPs by 2022.
Choosing a Managed IT Services Provider
You need to ask the right questions when it comes to choosing the right MSP for your organization. The MSP you select must:
- Have a depth of skill and experience in their field
- Utilize the most up-to-date technology
- Employ consistent processes
- Offer a wide portfolio of services
- Support your business goals
- Be provably reliable
- Commit to agreements
- Support strong relationships
- Work within multivendor environments
- Follow industry-wide best-practices
- Deliver their services both locally and globally
The right provider will:
- Help you achieve a strategy to meet your needs, including managed services, in-house and outsourced, and cloud-based
- Use advanced technology and automation for quality and productivity
- Offer a wide portfolio of services options
- Follow industry best-practices for the in-house transition to the MSP’s system
- Use a web-based, secure portal with a dashboard offering service visibility in real-time and online management tools
- Use consistent processes
- Be vendor-neutral and a good fit for your business
- Capable of global delivery
- Contractually commit to your service-level agreements
- Support your business goals including transformation
- Is reliable with a provable record, including annual reports and client testimonials
CloudStep is a premium provider of managed IT services in Irvine and the wider Orange County area. We have been operating for more than twenty years and we have the experience, expertise, and skill to get the job done for your business. We have a portfolio of hundreds of very satisfied clients and we are very proud to empower small to medium-sized businesses and other organisations achieve success and reach their goals through technology with superior support. Our point of difference? Complete solutions – not just small fixes.
Contact us today on (949) 284 1555 or email [email protected]